DEMAG DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
This course covers the following topics:
- DEMAG product line (historical and technical background)
- Basic principles technical operation of DEMAG electric motors
- Brake springs and braking torque
- magnetic brake
- Rinse properties
- Pulse generator
- DEMAG gearboxes
- Fine gait
- How to perform inspections: key inspection points
- Examples of common safety issues with incorrect use and/or maintenance
This course is aimed at mechanics with some experience in crane maintenance.
Duration of the course
- Half a day theory and presentation on the above topics
- Half a day practice in which some drive setups are inspected and disassembled
Each participant receives a clapperboard with the presentation and the necessary instructions for use from DEMAG. Each participant will also receive a certificate of participation.
Location of the course
We would like to invite your employees to follow the course at Elmec (Belfeld, the Netherlands). We have a training center and a large collection of different types of drives and other training materials. Our workshop is ideally suited for such training. Of course it is also possible to organize the training at your location.
If you decide to have the course carried out at your location, we ask for the following conditions:
- Presentation room with access to beamer
- Location in the workshop where there is access to an electric chain hoist
- Possibility to inspect and take a closer look at a KBK system at your location
- Cherry picker
- For teaching we charge a surcharge which depends on travel time and distance
The minimum number of participants is: 4.
The aim is to have one group of participants no larger than 8 people.
Health and safety coordinator,
For H&S and service training.
+31 (0)77-373 56 60