FREQUENCY inverters – HARD AND SOFTWARE
This course covers the following topics:
- History of frequency controllers
- Pros and cons
- Structure of a controller
- Global operation
- Braking resistors
- Frequency inverter in combination with motors
- DEMAG DeDrive
- Hardware and software
- Read frequency inverters
- Read out faults
This course is aimed at mechanics with some experience in crane maintenance.
Duration of the course
- 4 hours of theory and presentation on the above topics
- 2 hours of practice where controllers are adjusted and read
Each participant will receive a clapperboard with the presentation and the necessary manuals. Each participant will also receive a certificate of participation.
Location of the course
We would like to invite your employees to follow the course at Elmec (Belfeld, the Netherlands). We have a training center and a large collection of different types of drives and other training materials. Our workshop is ideally suited for such training.
The minimum number of participants is: 4.
The aim is to have one group of participants no larger than 8 people.