safe working at heights
The purpose of the safe working at height course is to instruct operational employees about working safely on hoisting installations at height.
Objective of the training:
- Informing about laws and regulations regarding hoisting and lifting;
- Working Conditions Act and other safety regulations;
- Informing about the dangers with regard to working at height;
- Securing a safe working environment;
- Use of cherry-picker;
- Exit at height (if permitted by law);
- Use of fall protection equipment and other PPE.
Employees who perform work on or next to a crane.
No specific previous education is required for this course.
Duration of the course
The course lasts approximately 3 hours, with 2 hours of theory being treated first, followed by 2 hours of practice.
Each participant gets a clapper with the presentation. Each participant will also receive a certificate of participation.
Location of the course
We would like to invite your employees to follow the course at Elmec (Belfeld, the Netherlands). We have a training center and a large collection of different types of chain hoists and other training materials. Our workshop is ideally suited for such training. Of course it is also possible to organize the training at your location.
The course can also be given at your location. If you decide to have the course carried out at your location, the following conditions apply:
- Presentation room with access to beamer
- Location in the workshop where there is access to an electric chain hoist
- For teaching we charge a surcharge which depends on travel time and distance
The minimum number of participants is: 4.
The aim is to have one group of participants no larger than 12 people.