Jib cranes are ideal as an economical addition to existing means of transport. Jib cranes are available as a column jib crane for mounting on the floor or as a wall jib crane for mounting against an existing column in the hall.
This type of crane can be the ideal solution when we think of loading and unloading places, boat lifts, lifting equipment on the work floor, for example on processing machines such as lathes, milling machines or regular work benches.
In combination with load-carrying means such as a gripper, pliers, vacuum device or magnet, jib cranes are ideal ergonomic aids.
- Loads up to approx. 8 tons
- Arm length of up to approx. 8 meters
- I-profile or KBK-profile
- Slewing and traveling electrically feasible
- Independent operation and radiograph possible
- As a wall or column jib crane