Wall cranes are cranes that run on rails on the wall on one side and hang on the other end freely.
These cranes are often used in areas where the best solution is to cover a large area in one direction, while the other axis of movement is limited. Consider, for example, the transport of semi-finished products through a hall, where the successive machines are set up along the wall.
- Loads up to approx. 8 tons
- Arm length of up to approx. 8 meters
- Crane design with maximum rigidity and low tolerances
- Increased efficiency when supplementing overhead cranes
- Low vibration profile beam
- Smooth torque transfer without radial forces due to wheel block drive
- First-class driving characteristics
- Optimal tandem operation