Overhead traveling cranes are efficient because they can cover almost the entire floor area. These cranes travel on crane tracks on the ceiling so that a maximum lifting height can be achieved even with a relatively low hall. By means of coupling stations, these cranes can be directed to another track or the trolley can take a different route via a monorail. In this way, loads can easily be moved from hall A to hall B, for example, without having to unhook.
Single- and double girder overhead traveling cranes have a modular structure and are manufactured in series, guaranteeing high quality assurance. This means that many years after delivery, an extension to the existing system can be realized without any problems.
- Lifting capacities up to approx. 6.3 tons
- Span of approx. 14 meters
- Design-optimized crane undercarriage
- Action directly at the wall through individual adjustment of the overhang
- Crane carriages made of torsionally rigid welded box construction
- Favorable approach dimensions due to maximum surface area
- Power supply via flat cable or energy chain
- Fixed control or DEMAG radio control
- According to DIN 15018